EXPLOITATION OF THE ART WORK
We formalize in the name and on behalf of the author any license that he wishes to grant:
- We assist and represent in the negotiation, formalization and collection of the royalties derived from the licensing of their works.
Non-exclusive authorization for the reproduction and distribution of works in printed or digital format:
Books, newspapers, magazines, fascicles, dictionaries, pamphlets, guidebooks, brochures, catalogues, postcards, cards, posters, billboards, tarpaulins, panels, vinyl, muppies, e-book, digital press, audio-guides, CD-ROM, CD-R, DVD.
Non-exclusive authorization for the reproduction and distribution of works in multimedia format:
CD-ROM, CD-R, DVD and similar products.
Non-exclusive authorization for the reproduction and distribution of works in merchandising products:
Agendas, calendars, gift cards, textile products, pins, key rings, pottery and related products.
Non-exclusive authorization for the reproduction and public communication through analog or digital format and the distribution of copies in physical, electronic or digital format.
Movies, documentaries, ads, commercials, TV programs and similar products.
Non-exclusive authorization for the reproduction and the making available to the public of works trough digital networks such as internet and mobile devices.
Customized contract drafting:
- Commissioning of a work for art galleries or cultural institutions.
- Assignment of rights.
- Lease contract of a work through comodato or the transformation of the work.
RIGHT OF RESALE MANAGEMENT
Processing and collection management of the resale right of works, such as:
- Auction rooms.
- Art Galleries.
- Art dealers.
- Any natural or legal person that regularly carries out intermediation activities for these.
RIGHTS SUBJECTED TO MANDATORY COLLECTIVE COLLECTION
Representation before collecting societies for the collection and distribution of mandatory collective collection rights:
- The right to equitable compensation for private copying, as stated in article 25 of the Intellectual Property Law (IPL).
- Remuneration regarding renting of audiovisual recordings and public communication or exploitation of audiovisual works, as stated in article 90.2.3 and 4 IPL.
- Remuneration regarding lending in public libraries and related institutions, as stated in article 37.2 IPL.
Legal counseling regarding authors’ rights by telephonic, electronic or personal means.